Complaint Review: e-cigs brand

• Reported By: sharon — Cedar Park Texas
e-cigs brand
2619 industral row drive Troy, Michigan USA

e-cigs brand Another rip-off outfit Troy Michigan

I ordered these trial cigs for my husband because he had said he wanted to quit smoking.The trial price was $4.95 but I could not find anyplace to make the choice of menthol so I thought I  could just order him some menthol if he liked the e-cig after trying them,but I did not get the chance to because with-in a few days (before he even had a chance to try them) they had sent two more boxes of non-menthol,with no price on the shipping form.
I checked the card I had used and was charged $99.00 dollars which made my husband furious!  He said send that stuff back but I could not, because the phone number they post is only answered in Spanish and I do not know Spanish. I asked for english,she just hung up. I tried three more times with same results.I tried again and just said RMA number. (that you have to put on returns before they accept them) you have 30 days to get it back to that address or ,they say they will not accept it and was hung up on again.They charge what they want and make it impossible to get that stuff back on time!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/e-cigs-brand/Troy-Michigan-48084/e-cigs-brand-Another-rip-off-outfit-Troy-Michigan-1052944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on e-cigs brand