Complaint Review: e-cigs

• Updated: Fri, June 08, 2012

• Reported By: JD — Bullhead City Arizona United States of America
e-cigs
3001 Griffin Rd. Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

e-cigs Vapor Corp e-cigs is scam and now they're hounding me with up to 10 calls a day Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I too, was scammed by e-cigs when I purchased their electronic cigarette for the  advertised price of $4.95 and when I discovered the $109.67 charge on my bank account, I immediately called their number and proceeded to blow a fifty amp fuse.  The woman I spoke to was well rehearsed at stone-walling and twisting words, but I made certain she knew I was not interested in the product and wasn't going to let them take another dime from me.

I have been hounded by them ever since as they continue to call me up to ten times a day.  At first, I kept telling them to stop calling me, but now I don't bother answering the phone at all.  I've closed my bank account and will be changing my phone number tomorrow.  I can't imagine why they would think hounding me on such a frequent basis would somehow make me want to give them any money, but I've never dealt with drug addicts before.

The number they call me from is located in Wickenburg, Arizona and they have no idea how close I came to driving down there to settle this crap in person.  These people are insane and seem to take their jobs very personally for some reason.  I'm looking forward to changing my number and finally getting some peace and quiet.

As a result of this experience, I will never buy anything off the internet again.  I'm a veteran and I can't believe what's become of my country and the people who live in it.  I've never seen such aggressive behavior by salespeople before, I only wish they had the balls to try these tactics in person instead of hiding behind a phone or internet connection.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2012 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/e-cigs/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33312/e-cigs-Vapor-Corp-e-cigs-is-scam-and-now-theyre-hounding-me-with-up-to-10-calls-a-day-Fo-894818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on e-cigs