Complaint Review: E-Commerce Suite

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymouse — Georgia
E-Commerce Suite
Tempe, Arizona USA

E-Commerce Suite ec suitecs@federal-tax-identification.comconsumersupport@ecsuite.com CS@Federal-Tax-Identification.com, 866-781-8833, Mike Tempe Arizona

I withdrew the application before it could go through and they continued the process! I realized at the end they were not representing Iowa. They took it upon themselves to continue the process even though I realized at this point they were not representing Iowa. I got out before anything could go through, so I thought.  I must not have completed the deletion at that point.

When I called about it they were very hostile with me and kept talking over me.  When they sent me the confirmation they got our company name wrong and accused me of putting in wrong info. on the application although when I asked them to read the application to me they read the proper name of our company. When I told them that there email said Warbird Partners Consulting Company they adamantly told me it was my fault again when they read the application back to me with the correct info. I had on the application. They sounded like they were in a car and reached over the front seat to get the paper work! It took a few minutes and heard cumply sound along with the tires on a highway. Seriously! He got even more belligerent with me and would not let me speak. I asked to speak with someone else and he said Who? I am the supervisor. I insisted. Then I got a woman who was just as belligerent.  I told them that I was going to dispute this and that they were a scam.  Oh did she ever go off on me at that point. I still feel this a scam and I will call the IRS to get more info. and also get rid of this EIN number.

This has caused a lot of worry for me.  Not only do I have to get these numbers for our different locations around the US but I have to give out sensitive information and they got it.  Fortunately, the person is dinged when someone is attempting to use their private information, but what if he didn't have that?  This is scary.  The internet is scary.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Commerce-Suite/Tempe-Arizona-85281/E-Commerce-Suite-ec-suitecsfederal-tax-identificationcomconsumersupportecsuitecom-CS-1131779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Commerce Suite