Complaint Review: e-commerce

• Submitted: Sun, September 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: Diamond3D — Central Florida U.S.A.
e-commerce

e-commerce There were charges on my Boost Mobile account that had "e-commerce" as the company STEALING MY MONEY. Internet

Here is how i happen to catch on. I payed my Boost Mobile (they might be in on this deal with e-commerce) payment a couple days ahead of the due date. I was sent a reminder and it also said i had $.50 in my account so I added $40.00 which is what my payment was. Well, the day before the due date I recieved another text reminder that I needed to add money because my balance was $36.50. I figured it was a mistake so when I got up the next morning my service had been cut off. I called and added $10.00 to my account and decided to get online and look at my Boost Mobile account. It would only let me go back 3 months but what I seen simply blew my mind. It seems every 3 days at 8:34 pm my acct was being hit for $.50. Then when my acct got down to $.50 (most of the time I added more than needed so I could skip a payment here and there) e-commerce would wait until after I made my next payment, and then usually that same night, they would hit me 4 times for $.50. At 8;34, 8;34, 8;34, 8:34pm. So there went $2.00. Then, as consistantly as before. every 3 days $.50... 8:34pm, until close to my payment date, then BAM!  Now, I can only go back 3 months and see my acct and phone activity so it makes me wonder how long this was happening. Over that 3 month period they only got me for $18.00. How much were they able to steal since I got my service in Aug. 2011? I called Boost Mobile and asked them what these charges were for. The cust srvc rep told me it was because I was going online and in chat rooms so every time i accessed the chat room they charged me $.50 for that day. I NEVER ACCESSED ANY CHAT BULLSKIRT room. Then they said that someone must have had access to my phone and was chatting online. I told the little thing on the phone Im not the social media or even sociable type person at all. And another thing. I HATE finger fu++ing a cell phone keyboard. Now, I live alone with my cat and he dont chat and NOBODY has access to my phone or anything else. I mean come on... you can look and tell this is a computer generated reoccuring charge. Nobody is going to consistantly, for 3 months, at 8:34pm, every 3 days, grab their cell phone and start chatting. Anyway, I went through a few supervisors hanging up on me and one even started putting money back in my acct while we were on the phone. And it was dig this $.50 at a time from e-commerce. How in the hell did that happen at the exact time we were on the phone. My call detail shows what time and we were on the phone. BUSTED? I wish I knew the true relationship between Boost Mobile and this "third party billing company" named e-commerce. Nobody from Boost Mobile would talk to me about it. Imagine that. I just wonder how many computer generated charges they have programed and how much they are stealing from people. only $.50 at a time but it sure would add up quick and at that little bit most people dont even notice. Help me nail their ass and hold them responsible for what they are doing at this very moment. STEALING, STEALING, STEALING.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2012 03:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/e-commerce/internet/e-commerce-There-were-charges-on-my-Boost-Mobile-account-that-had-e-commerce-as-the-com-941878. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on e-commerce