Complaint Review: E-CREDIT SOLUTIONS, INC.

• Submitted: Mon, November 11, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, November 11, 2002

• Reported By:MCALLEN TX
E-CREDIT SOLUTIONS, INC.
9590 NW 25TH ST. MIAMI, Florida U.S.A.

E CREDIT SOLUTIONS ripoff THIEVES DISHONEST FRAUDULENT LIARS MIAMI Florida

I recieved a letter in the mail, for a credit card I was already pre-approved. I made a check over the phone, and finally recieved by package. They never informed me exactly what this involved after I opened the package, I called back to see how I have to go about getting my money back. Then I also had some other withdrawls from my account for the Voice Box some messaging syste, I never even used there service, a matter of fact I had called to cancel so they would'nt take money out of my account and they did it anyways.

I have talked to numerous people and never get anywhere, now all the numbers I have are either out of order or you have to write the the address the recording gives you. This all costed me $199.95 Now I just want to know how do I go about getting my money back when I can't talk to anybody.

Capital Choice Consumer Credit has wrote me a letter about there sending out membership fee back after their letigation is over. HELP!!!!

Dawn
McAllen, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2002 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-CREDIT-SOLUTIONS-INC/MIAMI-Florida-33172/E-CREDIT-SOLUTIONS-ripoff-THIEVES-DISHONEST-FRAUDULENT-LIARS-MIAMI-Florida-34836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-CREDIT SOLUTIONS, INC.