Complaint Review: E-Credit Solutions- National Credit Shopper

• Submitted: Thu, December 23, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 23, 2004

• Reported By:Coventry Vermont
E-Credit Solutions- National Credit Shopper
7349 NW 34 St Miami, Florida U.S.A.

E-Credit Solutions- National Credit Shopper ripoff failed to tell me that their card was only good for overpriced merchandise in their catalog never refunded my money Miami Florida

I received a phone call at home in March of 2002. At the time I was only starting to try to develop credit for myself. They told me that there company could help me develop better credit and I actually beleived them!

They said that for a paymet of $199.99 I would receive a credit card with a limit up to $4,000. They also said that once I received my card and made my first purchase, I would be eligible to get my deposit back in the form of products. They failed to tell me that their card was only good for overpriced merchandise in their catalog!

When I contacted them within the first 30 days to get my money refunded, I was told that they were in a lawsuit and they were unable to process anymore refunds at the time. I have contacted them 5-6 times in the last 2 1/2 years and each time, they say the same thing. All I want is my money back, turns out I didn't need a ripoff company like that to get credit, I have been able to develop it all on my own!

Jennifer
Coventry, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2004 06:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Credit-Solutions-National-Credit-Shopper/Miami-Florida-33122/E-Credit-Solutions-National-Credit-Shopper-ripoff-failed-to-tell-me-that-their-card-was-o-124146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Credit Solutions- National Credit Shopper

whereby