Complaint Review: e-credit solutions

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2001

• Reported By:bronson mi
e-credit solutions
7349nw34st. miami, Florida U.S.A.

E-Credit Solutions,inc. ripped off - I feel like an ass *Consumer Suggestion

*0: Don't wait another minute; you have to get right on this to get your money back.

*0:

yes I have been ripped off also,from these people.I get a phone call from who at this time i don't remember,and i give them all the info they need,well a week later I call and tell them I can't afford this and they reply ok fine so a month later they take the 199.95 out of my checking anyway,then i receive this package priority mail.well yes it's from e-credit solutions ,which i have 30days to call and cancell for full refund well in this time you can't get ahold of anyone they ask for your ss# and then they say its not the right option try another option well you cannot get anywhere with this number they give you to call which is(800)959-4995.

and in order to return this package you need a return authorization #.they are crazy if they think at all if i am going to use this at all first you have to send 35%of your order amt. than you have to also send 16%of the shipping charges.

I'm sorry I might be stupid the first time but thats the only time,SOMETHING has to be done with these people i can't believe nothing can be. I am a mother of a 13yr.old son living with me,now I am unemployed dew to plant closure,and living on umemplyment, This is a terrible thing to do to people that can't afford much let Alone let them get away with this kind of act,and still they are doing it.Something has to be done,to stop this.By them also taking the money out of my checking,my checks have all bounced and now my bank closed my checking acct#.Not to mention,all the places that the checks went back to.please something has to come of these people.

After searching the internet, I feel like an ass,just wish I'd known.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/e-credit-solutions/miami-Florida-33122/E-Credit-Solutionsinc-ripped-off-I-feel-like-an-ass-Consumer-Suggestion-7594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on e-credit solutions

#1 0

AUTHOR: - ()

This email is a rebuttal to RipOff #7594.
It was sent by The Fraud Chick at TheFraudChick@aol.com.

E-Credit Solutions,inc. ripped off - I feel like an ass (#7594)

They filed the following rebuttal to the above Rip-Off Report:

Their email: TheFraudChick@aol.com
Their name: The Fraud Chick

Their relationship to the company: Consumer Suggestion

Rebuttal:
If what you say is true the E-Credit Solutions has committed ACH Fraud (Automated Clearing House Fraud. Go immediately to your bank and fill out an ACH fraud complaint. You bank will place the funds back into your account, or into the new account.

You DO NOT need an authorization number from E-Credit Solutions because you did not order the product. The law is on your side. You made an attempt to return the item and they stonewalled your efforts. By law I believe you can keep it.

Don't wait another minute; you have to get right on this to get your money back. I'll bet E-Credit will beg for the product back after you get your money. I'd send it COD.

Good Luck