Complaint Review: E-CREDIT SOLUTIONS/ACS

• Submitted: Sat, April 12, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, April 12, 2003

• Reported By:DENMARK South Carolina
E-CREDIT SOLUTIONS/ACS
7349 NW 34 ST MIAMI, Florida U.S.A.

E-CREDIT SOLUTIONSE-CREDIT SOLUTIONS/ACS ripoff false promises fraudulent ripoff business MIAMI Florida

I To Have Been A Victim OF The scam. I feel that they mistreated and mislead me. I to have tried to get a refund and go the run around. I happend to me In 2001. I thought that I was the only one. They withdrew $199.95 from my account and didn't even tell me that they were withdrawing that much. I to thought that I was recieving a major credit card. But I just gave up all hope, until I found out about this.

nickie
denmark, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2003 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-CREDIT-SOLUTIONSACS/MIAMI-Florida-33122/E-CREDIT-SOLUTIONSE-CREDIT-SOLUTIONSACS-ripoff-false-promises-fraudulent-ripoff-business-52687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-CREDIT SOLUTIONS/ACS