• Report: #20009

• Submitted: Wed, May 01, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, June 29, 2003

• Reported By:phx az
e-credit solutions,inc
9590 nw 25th street Miami,, Florida U.S.A.

e-credit Solutions,Inc waiting for a credit card that's never going to come. e credit solutions promised visa dimond credit card. Now phone is temporarily out of service lied to us, screwed the customers

*Consumer Suggestion: I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY THING BUT THEY TOOK THE MONEY

On march 26st I called ECS .They told me I was approved for a 4,000$ visa dimond credit card . They asked for my acct# I told them I didn't have one but my common law wife had one she said to call back when my wife was home and we could still get it

So when Denise got home we called them back and did everything they asked and gave them denise's acct# and was told it would be 21 days and our visa dimond credit would be here along with a cellular phone .well we got papers for voice messaging and papers on emergency car insurance nothing else.

Denise called and talked to costemer sercice and thy said it would be no later than may 1st.well it's still not here yet so I know we were riped off cold the person we talked was SIMONE BROWN.

THIS REALY SUCKS BECAUSE THE $ WAS FROM DENISES ACCT AND

IT WAS OUT OF HER SONS SSI CHK.

WERE REALY UPSET AND DON'T NO WHAT TO DO.

FRANK
PHX, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2002 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/e-credit-solutionsinc/Miami-Florida-33172/e-credit-SolutionsInc-waiting-for-a-credit-card-thats-never-going-to-come-e-credit-sol-20009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on e-credit solutions,inc

#1 Consumer Suggestion

VISA DIMOND TOLD ME THAT I WOULD RECEIVE MY CARD
IN 5 WORKING DAYS AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY THING BUT THEY TOOK THE MONEY OUT OF THE BANK
NOW I OWE THE BANK $100.00 FOR INSUNEFENT FUNDS
AND THE PHONE NUMBER THAT THEY GAVE ME WAS A RECORDING AND YOU COULD NOT GET AHOLD OF NO ONE

#2 Consumer Suggestion