Complaint Review: E Support Live

• Updated: Fri, December 06, 2013

• Reported By: Walter — Layton Utah
E Support Live
NA NA, Select State/Province USA

E Support Live 888-514-1650 Computer Fraud, Accessed my computer to remove viruses that were not there and slowed my computer down. NA NA

I was contacted by phone and told that my computer was infected and that the company E Support Live could repair it for a minimum cost. I gave them permission to access my computer, I am not very computer literate so I sucked it all in. They showed me all these supposed viruses and how they were cleaning them out. They also removed adware and malware. And charged me $250. They installed three antiviruses on my computer. My computer would not open, I could not get access to my business files. I called them, they did some things and my computer had windows opening that were not there before, I called them and asked them about them, a technician spent four hours trying to remove them, he could not. I was told I was stuck with them.

I am a business person. I called them again because my computers were running so slow that I could not get any work done, that I had to send my people home. So far, I had lost four days work.

Finally, I had enough I called them to tell them I wanted them to remove everything they had done to my computers and I wanted my money back. That was three weeks ago, I can not get them to return my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2013 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Support-Live/NA-Select-StateProvince-NA/E-Support-Live-888-514-1650-Computer-Fraud-Accessed-my-computer-to-remove-viruses-that-w-1105010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E Support Live