Holy

Complaint Review: e tour and travel

• Submitted: Fri, April 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 13, 2012

• Reported By: crly2str8 — englewood New Jersey Virgin Islands (US)
e tour and travel
orlando florida orlando, Florida United States of America

e tour and travel do not travel with e tour and travel orlando, Florida

This company lies lies lies...they also overcharge from what would be the actual rate.  I was called and offered a package for a free vacation.  I ended up being charged close to $2000 for my "free" vacation.  I was lied to about the amenities and hotel.
I showed up to find out that I was in a different hotel than what I was supposed to be booked at, that I had to pay for a water park that I was assured was free, that I would not be receiving maid service for my room that should come with the room, was charged more than double for what the "free" car should have been for adding a day, etc
When I called their response to me was "it's not stealing because you gave the ok for the charges".  They did not even apologize for all the lies I was told.
This company should not be aloud to do this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2012 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/e-tour-and-travel/orlando-Florida-/e-tour-and-travel-do-not-travel-with-e-tour-and-travel-orlando-Florida-868356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on e tour and travel