Complaint Review: e-trade financial

• Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: Eric — houston Texas
e-trade financial
34 exchange place Jersey City, New Jersey USA

e-trade financial, e-trade, e-trade securites i close my account and e-trade refuse to refund my money, stole from me. jersey city new jersey

e-trade is a thief. we had some problem with my account and i decide to close my account. e-tade was suppose to refund all my money and they still have not sent me my money. they just sent me a paper saying they had the right to block my account or close it for no reason. the paper did not give me any reason. etrade did not even tell me what the problem was. so since you dont tell people what going on your a thief. i had about 10,000 in my account and they feel that thay have the right to keep 10,000 of my money and i am not going to say anything.

do not use etrade because thay will steal your money and tell you it none of your business. as they said in the letter i will qoute verbatim. e-trade securities reserve the right to terminate my account or to block my access to the service without notice for any reason or for no reason.

if this is there attitude you do not need to do business with them. people neede to know if you put money in a account to do business. you should be able to take it back out. if i put my money in a bank and i had a problem the bank will give me back my money and say we do not want your service. so why do etrade think they can keep your money. are they special or are they a thief?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/e-trade-financial/Jersey-City-New-Jersey-07311/e-trade-financial-e-trade-e-trade-securites-i-close-my-account-and-e-trade-refuse-to-re-1057554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on e-trade financial