Complaint Review: e14k.com

103 west hillcrest altamonte springs, Florida USA

e14k.com Incorrect pricing to entice customers altamonte springs Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Pricing Error Complaint

*UPDATE Employee: Unjustified Claims

I went to the website and was elated to find that they had for sale the same type of necklace that was stolen from me 2 years ago. It was at a price I could afford. I had a budget of 200.00 to spend for my 15 year anniversay. I know this budget is small but I was just diagnosed with cancer and I do not have an extra penny to spare.The item was listed at 169.95 but I was told that the price should be 699.95. A 530.00 difference. The price on the website the lady claimed was the old price. Well it should not be online if it is wrong. They should stand by their lowest price and satisfaction guarantee. But they won't. I wanted to have something nice to leave to my daughter if I don't beat the cancer. I could not be more disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/e14kcom/altamonte-springs-Florida-32714/e14kcom-Incorrect-pricing-to-entice-customers-altamonte-springs-Florida-1065246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on e14k.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Pricing Error Complaint

AUTHOR: xmonsoonx - ()

It was a mistake.  We apologize, but to honor that price we would go out of business. The item you are inquiring about costs us more than it was listed for.  We are a small family business with many websites. Gold prices have skyrocketed.  We cannot update everything and you just happen to come across an item that hadnt been updated.

There is also a disclaimer on on the site where it clearly states "We reserve the right to deny anyone any order for any reason".

Im truly sorry for your personal problems, but to go as far as to write a rip off report on something you were not even ripped off on is in my mind ridiculous.

Our prices are the lowest in the industry if you want great cubic zirconia jewelry in all metal types visit www.e14k.com.

Dominic T.

Owner

Jewelers Studio

Unjustified Claims

AUTHOR: SamanthaT - ()

As I explained to the customer the item is $169.00, but for the option she wanted the price changed. It's common to advertise your lowest price and then add options for upgrades. This is marketing 101!

I'm sorry that the customer is suffering thru cancer, but believe her time would be better spent with her daughter than making false accusations on the internet.