Complaint Review: e24 Technologies, LLC

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: ayame — New York New York
e24 Technologies, LLC
323 W 112th st New York, New York USA

e24 Technologies, LLC Transcription Hub Totally Untrustful, you can just waist your money and time. New York New York

*Author of original report: TranscriptionHub.com is not trustful.

*Author of original report: e24 Technologies, LLC Transcription Hub is not trustful

I they did not send anything even after the deadline passed even though, of course, my payment was definitely completed by Paypal. I tried to check my order, but their website did not show up; I couldn't access to their website TranscriptionHub.com. I asked if I could surely get the transcription, but they could not guarantee that (there was no one who can deal with the problem), and just they made a refund by Paypal. Yes, I can get money back, but I cannot time back. You cannot trust TranscriptionHub.com and what they are saying on the website at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/e24-Technologies-LLC/New-York-New-York-10026/e24-Technologies-LLC-Transcription-Hub-Totally-Untrustful-you-can-just-waist-your-mone-1079638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on e24 Technologies, LLC

TranscriptionHub.com is not trustful.

AUTHOR: Sikisha - ()

I they did not send anything even after the deadline passed even though, of course, my payment was definitely completed. I tried to check my order, but their website did not show up; I couldn't access to their website TranscriptionHub.com. I asked if I could surely get the transcription, but they could not guarantee that (there was no one who can deal with the problem), and just they made a refund. Yes, I can get money back, but I cannot time back. You cannot trust TranscriptionHub.com and what they are saying on the website at all.

e24 Technologies, LLC Transcription Hub is not trustful

AUTHOR: ayame - ()

I they did not send anything even after the deadline passed even though, of course, my payment was definitely completed by Paypal. I tried to check my order, but their website did not show up; I couldn't access to their website TranscriptionHub.com. I asked if I could surely get the transcription, but they could not guarantee that (there was no one who can deal with the problem), and just they made a refund by Paypal. Yes, I can get money back, but I cannot get time back. You cannot trust TranscriptionHub.com and what they are saying on the website.