Complaint Review: E470 Express Toll

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: MadAsHell — Aurora Colorado United States of America
E470 Express Toll
Denver, Colorado United States of America

E470 Express Toll Express Toll Double Billing, Assessing Late Fees for toll charges that don't exist Denver, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Call Me Right Away

When I moved to Denver, my wife and I had two cars with us which we registered with the toll road people so that we would be sure to get our toll bills promptly. Then we brought a third vehicle with us and forgot to notify them. So when I used this third vehicle on the toll road once, we got a bill that did not automatically debit from the account we had set up with the company. Okay, my mistake, so I called them to add the third vehicle to the account. Now everything should be okay, right? The tolls should debit from the $35 we paid them to fund our account.

Today I got a threatening letter from some bullsh*t law firm that we owe $25 in late fees. I know that if I tried to fight it, it would turn into $50, then $100 and so on. So I paid it to make it go away. But then I thought, "What if I get this notice again? What if they didn't actually link the third car to the account and I don't know about it until late fees are assessed?"

Can't check my account on the website. Guess what - It's down. I did a little online research and have learned that they are notorious for ripping people off by not fixing their broken system. I think its time for a big a** class action lawsuit. Who's in?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 12:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E470-Express-Toll/Denver-Colorado-/E470-Express-Toll-Express-Toll-Double-Billing-Assessing-Late-Fees-for-toll-charges-that-d-998257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E470 Express Toll

Call Me Right Away

AUTHOR: Dave Kristick - (USA)

Dave Kristick