Complaint Review: e470

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Kimberly — Littleton
e470

e470 Never receive a bill or a notice until contacted by attorney with hundreds in added fines. Told thNever receive a bill or a notice until contacted by attorney with hundreds in added fines. Told they s Denver, Internet

We traveled E470 for approx 3 months off and on. We have a transponder but thought that it was no long used and only worked with license plates. Life gets busy. It did not occur to us that when we purchased a new car, it wouldn't be connected to the credit card that it on our E470 account... and our life continued normally until I received a call from an attorney representing E470 ststing that they had sent out 6 demands for payment by mail and now it is being sent to collections. The toll cost was $200 and the fine was $100. I explained that I had never received such a notice much less a bill asking for payment over the three month period of use. The man told me he had a sworn statement that they sent them out. I told him that t would sign a worn statement and take a lie detector test that I never received them. He said to take it up with the post office. I don't know if I have any recourse. I will drive forever out of my way before I ever allow anyone to ever have the power to steal from me like this again. I have no issue with paying my bill. .. when I receive them. I do have an issue with paying extortionists. Beware E470 travellers! It comes out of nowhere and there is nowhere to turn. ...except one big U-Turn around away from driving that road!

Kimberly-Littleton

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/e470/internet/e470-Never-receive-a-bill-or-a-notice-until-contacted-by-attorney-with-hundreds-in-added-1044218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on e470