Complaint Review: eBay User ID: racerbrownn

• Submitted: Sun, August 14, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: clark — dallas Texas United States of America
eBay User ID: racerbrownn
2905 louisiana ave south saint louis park, MN 5542 saint louis park, Minnesota United States of America

eBay User ID: racerbrownn AAA Automotive Diagnostic Solutions SELLING CHINESE CLONES AS AUTHENTIC UNITS BEWARE saint louis park, Minnesota

*Consumer Comment: That is true also

*Consumer Comment: This complaint is bogus, a hoax

*Consumer Comment: True.....

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CHINESE SELLERS MAD AT MY EBAY AD EXPOSING THEM

HE ASSURES HIS ITEMS ARE ORIGINAL, BUT SELLS CHINESE CLONES AS AUTHENTIC UNITS, BEWARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2011 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eBay-User-ID-racerbrownn/saint-louis-park-Minnesota-55426/eBay-User-ID-racerbrownn-AAA-Automotive-Diagnostic-Solutions-SELLING-CHINESE-CLONES-AS-764980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eBay User ID: racerbrownn

That is true also

AUTHOR: richard - (United States of America)

The origional complaint is vague but theres really not much info provided. But the chings and via dongs are the leading manufacturers in copied products. Handbags, sports gears, autographes and tons more. So if you see Mr. Fung Woo selling a $600 handbag.......just might be fake.

This complaint is bogus, a hoax

AUTHOR: Fordmech - (United States of America)

Ray is a very honest merchant with an exemplary reputation. As a past customer of his I can assure you he is 100% legitimate. He always answers calls to his phone or calls me back promptly when I have questions. Whomever posted this original complaint is obviously trying to start trouble for some reason because their allegations are completely false and are even libelous.

True.....

AUTHOR: richard - (United States of America)

But everyone should avoid the chings unless they really need it.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CHINESE SELLERS MAD AT MY EBAY AD EXPOSING THEM

AUTHOR: racerbrown - (United States of America)

I have never sold a new or used chinese Tech 2 in my life.  I never would.

It's against my effort to build my reputation as the most honest seller.  my reputation is everything to me.

Anybody who deals with me directly is made clear of my professional responsibility to make sure I only recommend what they really need and I don't push sales.

My feedback on Ebay is exceptional with only 2 negative people in ALL my 5 years with my Ebay store and 10 years as a Ebay menber.

Those 2 people were impossible to reason with thru Ebay and Ebay even sided with me in one case where the buyer complained I sold him copied software when I advertised genuine dvd.

The other case was someone who bought my information ad which I had to place $10.00 on the ad in order to list it on Ebay.

Right in the ad, I said not to buy the ad, just read it for info about identifying chinese Tech 2's.

When the buyer bought the ad anyways, I sent him an email thru Ebay explaining he did not have to buy the ad, just read it.

I offered to refund his $10.00 back.

He ignored my offer and instead used the purchase to leave negative feedback against me.

When I complained to Ebay about it, the buyer send me another email thru Ebay claiming and I quote "what are you, the Ebay police?"

I am sure there are people out there selling chinese Tech 2's who would like me to go away.

I will not be intimidated by these crooks.

Every Tech 2 i sell is received used and has been inspected by Vetronix/Bosch and refurbished to their requirements.

Then I sell them with a warranty thru Bosch and have proof by the serial number that Bosch has inspected them and they are certified as genuine.

I have recently started buying used Tech 2's on Ebay and have already been sold 2 kits as 'lightly used' when they were, in fact, chinese clones.

I have report these sellers to Bosch and Ebay and Sent the kits back to the sellers and am leaving negative feedback to expose them as chinese sellers.

Don't be surprised if they try to smear my reputation here again.

If you come across another smear claim here, PLEASE contact me thru one of my Ebay ads and alert me so I can respond them also.

(that's how I heard about this claim, a Ebay customer who saw this alerted me to it.)

It's funny that this website doesn"t try to reach the person being defamed to get a rebuttal from them promptly.