- Report: #966613
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: eBay
eBay James W & Jennifer of Utah Customer Service Center They are rude, not helpful Salt Lake City, Utah
1. Jennifer and James W did not want to remove the negative feedback left by a buyer who never paid for the item.
2. Their UPI Assistant (Unpaid Item Assistant) program is defective and did not work as designed or promised. The program stole a lot of money from me. The UPI assistant did not kick in by itself after the specified time frame and as a result, I did not get credit for those cancelled transactions. eBay cheats their seller this way! Think about it, if they do this in large scale, it's million of dollars!
3. James was rude and hanged up the phone!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eBay/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-/eBay-James-W-Jennifer-of-Utah-Customer-Service-Center-They-are-rude-not-helpful-Salt-La-966613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.