tool

• Updated: Thu, November 21, 2013

• Reported By: Peace — Woodside New York
eBay
2145 Hamilton ave San Jose, California USA

eBay eBay closed my case within a week without any investigate. eBay not responsible for nothing. Just tell me contact to other by myself, ridiculous, i dont know where to contact because ebay close the list after my payment go through, they send the item to another apartment and another name. So I did not receive it. eBay did not do nothing for me, just said it was send to you house . They did not look closely to the proof document, then insisted that say I was receive my item. I need a justice. San Jose California

*Consumer Comment: Ebay

I place my order on sep 21, 2013 . then the next two day eBay send me a message said that this list is no longer availble and closed. i don't know why ebay send me another message said my item was ship on Sep 25, 2013 To my address and was charged $498.00 that i did not receive until now? i opened the case and call ebay , they tell me to wait a little more time.

Suddendly eBay closed my case within a week without any investigate. eBay not responsible for nothing. Just tell me contact to other by myself, ridiculous,  i dont know where to contact because ebay close the list after my payment go through, it was charged $498.00 for my item. Then I call Usps send me the proof document ebay also have it.but ebay did not look closely, it was send to different apartment and to another name, that not under my name? EBay insisted that say I was receive my item already. that I did no receI've?

i need justice , please help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2013 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eBay/San-Jose-California-95125/eBay-eBay-closed-my-case-within-a-week-without-any-investigate-eBay-not-responsible-for-1101152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eBay

Ebay

AUTHOR: Gary W - ()

I always recieve my stuff from Ebay sellers.  Check your address in paypal.  That is where they send your purchases to.  Or just don't buy off ebay anymore.  I love ebay.