- Report: #1051341
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: eBay
eBay2145 Hamilton Avenue San Jose, California 95125 San Jose, California USA
eBay eBay is not processing refund for Fina Value Credits San Jose California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I sold my car on eBay and was charged a final value fee of approximately $130. The person did not come up with the money so after a prolonged process of requesting a refund of this fee, eBay sent me a message stating the Final Value Credit has been issued to my account.
After checking bank account 3 weeks later, the credit had NOT been issued to my account.
I called eBay and they stated a credit had been issued to my account and showed me where to find this information. So I logged onto eBay and low and below eBay stated the credit had been issued. However, after stating the money was not in my account, the representative investigated and found that it stated a credit had been issued, it actually had not.
Before hanging up, I asked if I have to call everytime to get my refund actually placed into my account? The representative said yes.
BEWARE EBAY CUSTOMERS! You may have never got that eBay issued refund as stated on your account!
1. A seller does not pay you for an item, however you are charged fees. While the dispute is going on, eBay takes the money from your account for these fees
2. When it is found that the seller did not pay you for the item, eBay issues you a refund (in theory)
2. eBay shows the refund as being issued on the My Account tab
3. The refund however is not issued to your bank account/credit card account
4. You have to call eBay and have them refund the amount they owe you to your credit card/bank account, if you do not, I suppose the money goes into their coffers
It seems as is eBay has changed the definition of a refund.
*A final value fee is assessed for objects which are higher in cost.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eBay/San-Jose-California-95125/eBay-eBay-is-not-processing-refund-for-Fina-Value-Credits-San-Jose-California-1051341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.