Complaint Review: eBay

• Reported By: Steve — Denver Colorado
eBay
Internet USA

eBay moebiusdx fraudulent advertisement Internet

I was shopping eBay and bought an item clearly advertised as a 10 pack, but only recieved one. When I complained I was offered my money back, but the package had already been opened.  Also, is it really worth it to drive down to the UPS store, stand in line,  pay money to send back an item so I can gey my $12 back? Get real. How many thousands are ripped off this way? It's a scam.

When I complained to eBay, whom by the way have a policy of money back guarantee "if you do not recieve your item", sided with the seller saying that I was mistaken, that his ad did say "one", when in fact it clearly states "10-pack". (How the hell you get one when it says ten is beyound me.) Their policy is a lie.

When I tried to leave a negative comment to warn others of getting ripped off, no sooner that I posted it, eBay removed it. This is a bold faced statement that eBay corroborates with thieves.  Hell, what would stop me from running fraudulent ads on eBay if eBay will back me up and keep all negative comments from public viewing?

Buyer beware,  ebay will rip you off. moebiusdx will lie and steal your money,  just like he did me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2014 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eBay/internet/eBay-moebiusdx-fraudulent-advertisement-Internet-1115356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eBay