Complaint Review: eBlaze Services, INC.

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: James — Frisco Texas United States of America
eBlaze Services, INC.
2140 W. Fulton St., Unit G Chicago, Illinois United States of America

eBlaze Services, INC. orangeoffer.com Ripoff Chicago, Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: Orange Offer Revenge

This is the report that I sent to the AG's office.

This is a electronics buy-back company.

Like others, I was enticed because they had the highest offer for my iPhone4.

I received an offer of $180 for the device from orangeoffer.com. I received the shipping label and sent them the device. A few days later I received a counter-offer of $144 and was told that if I didn't agree that they would return the device.

I received confirmation that I had rejected their offer and the device would be returned.

The next week I received a check from eBlaze Services in the amount of $144.

My emails demanding the return of my phone have gone unanswered.

I checked on the BBB.org website and got their phone number, which is disconnected.

I kept the check and I am filing a Deceptive Trade Practice with the Illinois AG. Their website is: http://www.illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/consumers/index.html

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eBlaze-Services-INC/Chicago-Illinois-60612/eBlaze-Services-INC-orangeoffercom-Ripoff-Chicago-Illinois-959233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eBlaze Services, INC.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Orange Offer Revenge

AUTHOR: its_organic - (United States of America)

I just got ripped off too. I think what you should do is file another case with their company. Then use the orange offer shipping tag to ship a heavy package, with nothing but heavy things. This will make them have to pay for a very heavy package with no valuable things inside.

Please pass this on to others that are ripped off by orange offer. Sooner or later this company will be losing thousands of dollars, and be forced to shut down their services.

Best of luck.