Complaint Review: eBook4College

• Updated: Wed, April 04, 2012

• Reported By: JennRN — Stamping Ground Kentucky United States of America
eBook4College

eBook4College Never got anything from them after paying!! No eBook!! Internet

*Author of original report: OK, Issue Fixed!

I just ordered a college textbook in ebook format from them last night and I paid for it with a credit card. I thought it was odd that I never got an email from them thanking me for my payment but it did say that it could take up to 24 hours to get my book which should be delivered through an email attachment. So finally, after the 24 hours I tried to log back in to the website and it didn't recognize my email address. I thought maybe I didn't enter it right when I was setting up an account and checking out. However, keep in mind that I have used the same email address for years and this has never happened to me before. I also tried entering it a buch of different ways incase I had made a mistake and there was nothing. I then decided that a simple phone call to the company should clear this right up. So, I click on "contact us" and guess what? NO PHONE NUMBER!!! That is always a bad sign. I am positive that I entered my correct address and that there is something bad going on here. Even when I paid for the book it came up as a different name! I think they are trying to make it look like I was never on their site. I know I won't hear back from them about all of this but if I do, I will update this and let you know. Also, keep in mind that there are other complaints on this site about them. :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eBook4College/internet/eBook4College-Never-got-anything-from-them-after-paying-No-eBook-Internet-864022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eBook4College

OK, Issue Fixed!

AUTHOR: JennRN - (United States of America)

Ok, after complaining they finally sent my ebook!!! Customer service was actually pretty helpful!! :)