helps

• Submitted: Mon, May 28, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 28, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Internet United States of America
eBook4college

eBook4college Katie Palmer ebook4college is a complete scam. I never received my book after payment!! Internet

About a week ago I ordered a book from eBook4college.com for my class that was starting the day after. My account was immediately charged, but I received an email saying that my order was "processing" and then one that was "pending" and that my eBook would be sent to my email inbox within 6-12 hours. I was confused by this as it was an eBook that I ordered and didn't think it was necessary for an eBook to be processed or in pending. I have yet to receive my book and I've sent three emails/messages to the company with no response from any of them. I want my money back!! They can't charge me and then send me absolutely nothing, and on top of it all jeopardize my grade in the class. It's ridiculous and unfair. DO NOT order from them. You will never read a single page of the book you ordered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2012 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eBook4college/internet/eBook4college-Katie-Palmer-ebook4college-is-a-complete-scam-I-never-received-my-book-afte-889310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eBook4college