Complaint Review: eCigPros.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 24, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, April 04, 2011

• Reported By: dln53 — Clearwater Florida United States of America
21031 Picasso Ct. Suite H-104 Land O Lakes, Florida United States of America

eCigPros.com Owner/President-Bill Branum Will not refund money for product/ No signs or sales receipt stating "All sales Final" or "No Rufunds". Land O Lakes, Florida

*Author of original report: I received a Full Refund---Immediately!

On 3/13/2011 I purchased a starter kit from e-Cig Pros at the Oldsmar Flea Market, Oldsmar, FL. Price in cash $85.60. The gal that handles the sales was Christy.
When I got home I unpacked the kit so to charge it according to instructions. Finally found the atomizer with some help (it was oddly packed). The next mornign I tried the e-cig and about gagged. I had my roommate try it. He too gagged and made a face. Just then a friend(who smokes e-cigs)stopped by. He tried it and gave the same reaction. I then packed everything up and waited for the next weekend so I could return it.
t On 3/19/2011he sales gal, Christy was there again. She tried it & had a very similar reaction. She changed the atomizer & said 'Just smoke this one out, it should taste better. You can also come back out & try different flavors.(If there is a break in period that should be stated)I then said I just wanted to return the kit. She stated they do not handle returns there and wrote down the number & person, Bill. I called him and he stated they do not issue refunds.NO WHERE IN THE BOOTH OR ON ANY RECEIPT IS THERE A STATEMENT 'ALL SALES FINAL'! NOWHERE!
It would seem to me that there is something that would cover refunds if they do not have a policy posted to the customer or shown on the receipt.
I cannot go out to the Flea Mkt. whenever I want. I just had a Hysterectomy and also have 4 active herniated discs in my back. Walking is an issue. But the fact remains on no signs or print regarding their refund/return policy.
So here I sit with a barely used product (which I consider faulty & below grade), out $85.60 cash & on a limited income.
I will report this to the Oldsmar Flea Market, the state, and also place 'Beware of Rip-off' ads on the internet---anything I can legally do to get my refund.
Bad news travels VERY quickly. I would think the would be interested in customer satisfaction not disapproval. I also think there is a law about refund policies not posted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2011 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eCigProscom/Land-O-Lakes-Florida-33761/eCigProscom-OwnerPresident-Bill-Branum-Will-not-refund-money-for-product-No-signs-or-sa-709732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eCigPros.com

I received a Full Refund---Immediately!

AUTHOR: dln53 - (United States of America)

Dear Rip-Off Report,

When I informed the owner, Bill Branum that I had filed reports with the BBB and Rip-Off reports I quickly received and email stating to 'Bring my purchase to point of sale and a full refund will be mailed to me'. I promptly received my refund &the check cleared the bank.

I am now completeling my end of this dispute by removing this complaint as it has been settled  to my satisfaction-FULL REFUND!

I would also like to thank the BBB and Rip-Off reports for helping "Instill Fear' for what all that the bad press/reports would create.

Deb Nelson