Complaint Review: eCostumeSite.com - DBA MJR Clothiers

• Submitted: Fri, October 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 27, 2008

• Reported By:covina California
eCostumeSite.com - DBA MJR Clothiers
www.ecostumesite.com/index.html Maryland Heights, Montana U.S.A.

eCostumeSite.com - DBA MJR Clothiers, Purchased item was never shipped Maryland Heights Montana

*UPDATE Employee: Your order was cancelled and your credit card was never charged

*Consumer Comment: You are not alone..

I ordered a costume online from eCostumeSite.com (DBA MJR Clothiers) on 10/22/2008. Also i payed extra to have my item shipped overnight via USPS Express Mail. So I should have received it today. Since the item did not arrive, i tried to contact the company by email (CustomerCare@ECostumeSite.com) and phone (888-571-2299). I called and was lead straight to voice mail, the mail box was full so i could not leave a message. They never responded to my email. I have no idea what to do and i am very worried.

Annait
covina, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2008 12:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eCostumeSitecom-DBA-MJR-Clothiers/Maryland-Heights-Montana-63043/eCostumeSitecom-DBA-MJR-Clothiers-Purchased-item-was-never-shipped-Maryland-Heights-Mo-384355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eCostumeSite.com - DBA MJR Clothiers

Your order was cancelled and your credit card was never charged

AUTHOR: Ecostumesite - (U.S.A.)

The costume that you ordered is no longer available. Your order was cancelled, and your credit card was never charged.

eCostumeSite.com

AUTHOR: Vixen86 - (U.S.A.)

I just found out that the ecostumesite dot com is one and the same as doxylingerie dot com. Look it up on here and on BBB, HUNDREDS of others (including myself) have been ripped off by this woman. She is a thief and a liar, you will probably never get your items, as I never have. File a complaint with the BBB, Attorney General of Missouri, and your credit card company to get your money back. I'm sorry you got sucked into this wench's scam like the rest of us :(