Complaint Review: eCycle Best

• Updated: Wed, August 20, 2014

• Reported By: goldenmoon — Newport North Carolina
eCycle Best
84 Coney Island Drive Sparks, Nevada USA

eCycle Best Quote is NOT what you get, they don't tell you ANYTHING, long wait times when calling, didn't get my check like it said in email, and they didn't reply back to my email; they've hung up on me twice after 26 min wait the first time and 35 min wait the second time. Sparks Nevada

Do not send your stuff to these people.  They have their website set up really good, making you think this stuff is legit, but its not!  It says they will contact you to see if you agree with what price they are offering you, keep in mind, they give you a quote that sounds too good to be true, and it is.  I sent a phone to them on 7/23/14, this is when they recieved my phone.  On 7/30/14, I get an email saying they have mailed me a check, I haven't heard anything from them what so ever.  So, I'm thinking I'm getting what the quote said, since I never heard otherwise.  It is now 8/20/14, and I still haven't recieved that check they supposedly mailed out.  What's crazy though is when I called last week on 8/13/14, they said the check should have been there and a bunch of other running around.  They said they were going to mail me an additional check when I got mad about how much I was getting for my phone, since no one ever contacted me about it, which it clearly states on their website.  So, Monday, I recieved the second check, but as of today still haven't recieved the first check.  I was told to call back today if I didn't have the first check.  I've been on hold for two different times, called back to back, the first time was for 26 minutes, then they hung up on me.  I called right back, waited for 35 minutes, was hung up on again.  I am now on my third time calling and, after 24 minutes, I finally got somebody.  Do Not Give These People Your Stuff!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eCycle-Best-/Sparks-Nevada-89431/eCycle-Best-Quote-is-NOT-what-you-get-they-dont-tell-you-ANYTHING-long-wait-times-whe-1171073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eCycle Best