Complaint Review: eDreams

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: ewpp — Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

I am writing to caution you against booking any travel with the online travel website eDreams.

I recently booked a flight with them and a payment issue was immediately flagged. Although they confirmed my reservation they said my booking was not finalized and informed me that I would be contacted when the issue was addressed. They only contacted me two days later to ask for more information, no mention of the payment issue or booking confirmation.

Upon researching EDreams, I have discovered a shockingly large number of complaints and accusations of fraud ranging from double charging and un-booked flights despite confirmed reservations, to unscrupulous requests for private information and appalling customer service.  Additionally when I called to cancel my booking using the number stated on my reservation confirmation, I was connected to a phone sex line rather than eDreams.

Fortunately I was able to block my credit card before they charged me.

Despite the cheap prices, I strongly advise to avoid this website at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eDreams/internet/eDreams-EDREAMS-BEWARE-AVOID-THIS-FRAUDULENT-TRAVEL-WEBSITE-AT-ALL-COSTS-Internet-953723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eDreams