Complaint Review: eFax

• Submitted: Mon, September 05, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 05, 2011

• Reported By: Dkgs — irving Texas U.S.A.
eFax

eFax Taking Every Last Penney They Can Get Away With Internet

I was an eFax customer for over 10 years. Over the past year thier service has declined - they have failed to deliver faxes to my email and have been unable/unwilling to correct the problem.

My issue is with how they have handled the cancellation of my account. They tell me that I have paid for services for the next 18 days, however I can not receive a refund for services not provided if my account is cancelled immediately nor can I receive services for the duration of the time I've already paid for unless I wait and cancel in 18 days. Something tells me that if I did that there would be another unknown issue that would cost me money.

In addition my account page indicated that I have $14.60 in my account but somehow I'm only entitled to $11.80 of it back.

I think this company has run into some serious competition and now fails to provide any kind of reasonable customer support and technical support. They can't deliver what I pay for and are unable/unwilling to correct the issue. On top of that they are scrambling to keep every last penney that they think they can when the customers do finally pull the plug.

They owe me $12.25  (which doesn't include lost business over missing faxes and endless hours spent on the phone with tech support trying to get the service to actually work)- and while that isn't all that much.... how many other customers have they ripped off? Multiply that by a few thousand and it's not so little.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2011 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eFax/internet/eFax-Taking-Every-Last-Penney-They-Can-Get-Away-With-Internet-773213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eFax