Complaint Review: eGlobal Electronics

• Submitted: Wed, February 15, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 15, 2012

• Reported By: michelle — ottawa Ohio United States of America
eGlobal Electronics

eGlobal Electronics eGlobal Wireless Add me to the "ripped-off" & don't know what to do now list! Wish I had read this first!!! Internet

I too have been "had" it seems by these scammers!  I wish I had read these before ordering!!!!  You always sorta question a "good deal" as sketchy, well this one is for sure.  I ordered 2 of the 7" notebooks for my kids for christmas like many of you.  I am a single mom and thought the deal was good for something decent for them each to have.  Well that did not turn out to be the case!!!

I did receive them fairly promptly, but like others I got a phone call from them before hand to "upgrade" some things at a "deal" price.  We ended up getting one of a different color than I ordered without any notice.  Then we could not get some things to work as well.  We had not yet attempted to hook up WiFi so didn't know about these problems.  Kids were just enjoying the simple games and such.  Then all of the sudden one would no longer even load the systems, just kept running as if loading.

At that point I too tried to reach them to return if for repair by simply contacting them as they said my extra warranty allowed me to do.  Hahaha! No one ever answers a phone or calls you back if you do leave a message.  And they dont care how upset or threatening you sound!  I also tried emails to support.  After some time I finally got a message back that no refund was possible because it was past the alotted time to do so.  But to see how it worked plugged into wall ( i paid extra for battery life to not have to do this!) and besides I cant even do that cuz the darn thing wont load up no matter where its turned on at!

I now do not know what else to do!?  HELP!  I am going to look up the BBB and file complaint there but sadly am afraid that I am simply out the money and a good christmas gift:(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2012 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eGlobal-Electronics/internet/eGlobal-Electronics-eGlobal-Wireless-Add-me-to-the-ripped-off-dont-know-what-to-do-no-839668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eGlobal Electronics