Complaint Review: eGlobal Wireless

• Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: Greg — Covington Washington United States of America
eGlobal Wireless
4811 Lyons Tech Pkwy, Ste. 2 Coconut Creek, Florida United States of America

eGlobal Wireless My order did arrive, but I had to pay $1.50 shipping charge to the delivery service driver before receiving my order. The delivery driver told me that eGlobal Wireless does this to most customers ord Coconut Creek, Florida

When I received my order, the delivery driver told me I needed to pay $1.50 extra for shipping because eGlobal Wireless only paid the mininum charge, leaving me to pay difference. The delivery driver told me that they have had this happens a lot with orders from eGlobal Wire. I had already paid the postage & handling charge when I paid for my order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eGlobal-Wireless/Coconut-Creek-Florida-33073/eGlobal-Wireless-My-order-did-arrive-but-I-had-to-pay-150-shipping-charge-to-the-deliv-978059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eGlobal Wireless