Complaint Review: eGlobalElectronics

• Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: samanthatorres115 — sayre Pennsylvania United States of America
eGlobalElectronics

eGlobalElectronics Junk tablet , Internet

I ordered my daughter an android tablet for Christmas. I waited several weeks for the tablet to come in the mail. I contacted the company and they said they didnt know why it wasnt shipped but would send it right out. I did get it just in time for Christmas.

The tablet will no longer connect to the internet. You have to press very hard to get it to do anything. It was only $60.00, but If I had known I was buying such garbage I could have gone to Walmart instead and would not have problems returning it now!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eGlobalElectronics/internet/eGlobalElectronics-Junk-tablet-Internet-996225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eGlobalElectronics