ED Magedson – Founder
eGlobalTech3103 North 10th Street, Suite 200 Arlington, Virginia United States of America
The owners of this company are Sonya Jain, Sanjiv Jain and Branko Primetica
The issue here is they rip off the federal government and their employees. eGlobaltech is a very shady company. They provide consulting services to the federal government as a small women and minority owned small business. They are overcharging their clients within the federal government, and do not have an approved accounting system. (The accounting is run by the owner's husband, Sanjiv Jain, who is not an accountant and not too bright but very cheap and greedy). They use an outdated timekeeping system and have 2 sets of books. They are so crooked. I quit working for them because of their unethical business practices.
Here are the main issues:
1. The Senior Management treats their teaming partners like cattle. They go into a proposal with you to use your past performance but then when they win the work, the ruthlessly renegotiate with the teaming partner.
2. The owner was treated terribly (Sonya Jain) when she first came to this country so she believes in treating others like garbage because she was treated badly. She pays low salaries compared to market rates in order to further line her pockets.\
3. They tend to hire outside of the company first. There is very little opportunity to advance here.
4. The owner gets very personal with you when you do something that she doesn't agree with. She will insult your race, religion etc. if she is upset with you. Sonya doesnt like African Americans as a rule. She doesnt believe that they are good consultants because clients dont think African Americans are smart or present themselves well.
5. The Senior VP, Branko Primetica, is a closeted homosexual who treats other people of minority background and sexual orientation with distain and disrespect. He is a closet drag queen who makes fun of gays and minorities by day but dresses up as a woman and hits the town by night.
Advice to Senior Management
You cannot sue everyone who disagrees with you. Please get yourself a career counselor. Your employees are your greatest asset. Yelling at people is never the right way to set a good example. Pay people according to market. If you underbid a project, please do not pay less because you don't have the rates. Do not screw over your vendors and teaming partners. You are getting a terrible reputation in the market. Bill the government correctly. The Federal Government is not your personal piggy bank for you to fleece because you want to buy a new beach house.
Overall, the shady business that they conduct is embarrassing and criminal. I hope one day karma and the law catch up with them.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2011 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eGlobalTech/Arlington-Virginia-22201/eGlobalTech-Sonya-Jain-Awful-Place-to-Work-Low-Wages-Discrimination-Arlington-Virginia-808258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.