Complaint Review: eGlobalelectronics

• Submitted: Sat, February 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Linda — Colon Michigan United States of America
eGlobalelectronics
4811 Lyons Technology Pkwy Ste 2 Coconut Creek, Florida United States of America

eGlobalelectronics Bit once, shame on me. Bit twice, shame on you. Coconut Creek, Florida

I ordered a 7 inch tablet as a Christmas gift for my 10 yr. old grandson, from eGlobal Electronics.  When it arrived it was defective and well used.  After many emails I was able to get a RMA number and returned the tablet for exchange because getting a refund would have cost me the amount I paid for the tablet.

I sent the tablet back at my own expense, and received another tablet in the mail today.  This tablet is loose inside and sounds like a baby rattle.  It won't power up even if it plugged in.  They charged me a restock fee plus shipping. I fired off a email letting them know that I'm not happy.  How do I and many other people resolve this problem.  I have been told that Florida puts fraud like this at the bottom of their To Do List.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eGlobalelectronics/Coconut-Creek-Florida-33073/eGlobalelectronics-Bit-once-shame-on-me-Bit-twice-shame-on-you-Coconut-Creek-Florid-1011530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eGlobalelectronics