Complaint Review: eGlobalelectronics.com

• Updated: Tue, April 03, 2012

• Reported By: court420_1415 — Decatur Indiana United States of America
eGlobalelectronics.com
Internet, Florida United States of America

eGlobalelectronics.com Shafted, Missing in action when attempt to contact, Dirty rotten ppl Internet, Florida

I bought a mini notebook and talk about a total waste of money that I dont have to waste.  I ordered the notebook to help make being a Daisey Troop Leader for Girl Scouts of America a bit easier and I start a mess which has been the complete opposite.      I cant get an internet connection and the equipment is total junk.  Then when I attempt to contact the company I get an extremely odd sounding message that isnt on any type of professional level at all.

My daughter whom is 6 could run a business that functions better than this "so called company"  I dont want ppl to feel sorry for me but I feel as a single mother trying to support my child  on my own that I should recieve my $91.83 back.  I have several health issues which prevent me from working ( chronic dibilating back & neck pain along with several other health issues which is beside the point) we have an income of $398.00 a month and currently recieve no assistance for housing.

I constantly have to worry month to month if family will be able to help us with our rent I just cross my fingers & think positive...which brings me to the point that these dirty low life worthless excuse for human beings somehow will give our money back.  $91.83 is ALOT of $$ when you live way below poverty level and only ordered it to volunteer for Girl Scouts to spend time & experiences with my daughter....how do you freakin ppl sleep knowing you are literally stealing for average folks????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2012 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eGlobalelectronicscom/Internet-Florida-/eGlobalelectronicscom-Shafted-Missing-in-action-when-attempt-to-contact-Dirty-rotten-p-863468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eGlobalelectronics.com