Complaint Review: eGlobalelectronics.com

• Updated: Sun, December 11, 2011

• Reported By: Frustrated — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
eGlobalelectronics.com
eglobalelectronics.com Internet United States of America

eGlobalelectronics.com Never Received my Samsung Tablet that I ordered on Dec. 1, 2011. I paid 79.00 for it and have heard nothing else from them!!! Internet, Internet

I placed and order for a 7" Android 2.2 WIFI touchscreen ereader tablet for the amount of 79.00 +tax and I have yet to hear anything from them. I have repeatedly checked the website for more information on my order and all I can find is that I placed the stinking order! There is no tracking info, status on you order link, or anything...But conveniently today I get an e-mail wanting a survery completion on their service as well as a confirmation that I have received my product.. I HAVE NOT!!! THis was supposed to be a Christmas gift.. So now, I am out the money and a present... So frustrated and angry... I hope they get caught and be brought to justice...!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2011 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eGlobalelectronicscom/internet/eGlobalelectronicscom-Never-Received-my-Samsung-Tablet-that-I-ordered-on-Dec-1-2011-I-807923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eGlobalelectronics.com