Complaint Review: eGumball

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: Tiffany — South Jordan Utah
eGumball

eGumball SCAM!!! Internet

*Author of original report: I paid them $1200.00 to end the contract and take down every review I made!

*Author of original report: Don't forget to file your FTC report at Federal Trade Commission. about egumball

*Author of original report: Resolved!

*Author of original report: Resolved!

*Author of original report: I paid them $1200.00 to end the contract and take down every review I made and never received any services!

*Author of original report: eGumball is a dishonest business!!! They are a SCAM!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Pot Calling The Kettle Black - BOGUS SPAMMER

eGumball has not let me cancelled my services, even though it says in the contract I could cancel if no services were recieved in the first 30 days. They claim there is services by emailing me.  They have charged my credit card 2 times for $400.00 and have not once delivered any services. All they have asked for is promotional code from a postcard google was supposed to send me. It does not take google this long to deliver the post card. I have done it several times before. They promised me front page exposure on google, which has not happened and they cannot make those promises.

They also claim to be google which is not true. They are one of thousands of company that go through google. Even after all the dissatisfaction I have expressed to them about their company and services, they refuse to quit charging my credit card, cancel my account, and say they will dispute any thing my bank sends them. Do not use this company if you're expecting any kind of customer service, contract agreement, or service promised to be delivered. They are a huge SCAM!!!! I'm going to try Yext instead.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eGumball/internet/eGumball-SCAM-Internet-1042313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eGumball

I paid them $1200.00 to end the contract and take down every review I made!

AUTHOR: Nathan Haynes - ()

Don't forget to file your FTC report at  Federal Trade Commission. about egumball

Resolved!

AUTHOR: Nathan Haynes - ()

Instead of litigationg our differances I chose to pay to settle this account.

Resolved!

AUTHOR: Nathan Haynes - ()

Instead of litigationg our differances I chose to pay to settle this account. As of this posting egumball as agreed to accept settlment and cancel the contract.

AUTHOR: Nathan Haynes - ()

Egumball has decied to settle this contract instead of paying them $1668.64. They were kind enough to settle if I pay them $1200.00 and take down every reiview I have posted or add a resolved to the post. I never did recieve any services from them but I'm happy to no longer due business with them. So thos contract is resolved!!

eGumball is a dishonest business!!! They are a SCAM!!!

AUTHOR: N Haynes - ()

On Oct. 26th at 4:10 pm Todd at the phone number 1-800-890-8940 # 346 called me and said he worked for google and we could pay to be on the front page by phone call only. I told him we were shutting down for the year and I would call him in March. Which my husband did. We recieved nothing for our money and do not want to contuine any services with this dishonest, lieing comany. Due to threats, put downs and uncooperativeness I have blocked all of there numbers. I once again would like to cancel my account with eGumball. Any more communication will have to be in writing through email or mail. eGumball is a SCAM!!!!

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Pot Calling The Kettle Black - BOGUS SPAMMER

AUTHOR: eGumball Inc. - ()

This person is a bogus spammer who CALLED US and SIGNED OUR AGREEMENT who is now in COLLECTIONS.    This person has changed their story several times with this one being that we wouldn't let them cancel agreement.  Would be nice if they picked up their phone to discuss.