Complaint Review: eGumball

• Reported By: Ada — Miami Florida United States of America
eGumball
8687 Research Drive, Suite 200 Internet United States of America

eGumball Stole $500 from Me! Internet, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: eGumball Answers All Phone Calls - Pick Up The Phone And Call.

eGumball has stole $500 from me!  I signed up to this service being told that this company works directly with Google and my business would be listed on Google Maps.  After paying $300 initial fees I went through the set up and they got everything wrong! The Business name wrong, the website wrong, even my Name was wrong!  I have been trying to get everything resolved and before they fixed anything and even finished my registration I was charged the monthly fee of $200.  I have been calling and they do not answer or respond to my emails.  Do NOT fall for this scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eGumball/internet/eGumball-Stole-500-from-Me-Internet-Internet-880046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eGumball

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

eGumball Answers All Phone Calls - Pick Up The Phone And Call.

AUTHOR: eGumball, Inc. - (United States of America)

Can you please clarify which date you signed up with our service?

Can you please clarify which date we claimed your Google Places listing?

Can you please clarify whether or not the information on your application is the same as promoted online?

Can you confirm the phone number you are calling along with the time (and date) you are calling our customer service department?

What email address are you sending emails to?

We apologize for asking so many questions but I am sure there is good reason for your issue.  We are well staffed and in proportion to client size to handle all customer service inquiries within 72 hours.  We offer live customer service.