Complaint Review: eGumball

• Updated: Wed, March 13, 2013

• Reported By: Rob — austin Texas United States of America
eGumball
8687 Research Drive irvine, California United States of America

eGumball false promises, bad customerservice, will not let me cancel and unauthorized charges, irvine, California

*Consumer Comment: File a law suite I would be willing to go in on it with you.

*Consumer Comment: File a law suite I would be willing to go in on it with you.

*General Comment: I paid them $1200.00 to end the contract only if I take down every review I made and never received any services!

eGumball has not let me cancelled my services, even though it says in the contract i coul dcancel if no services were recieved in the first 30 days. They have charged my credit card 2 times for $400.00 and have not once delivered any services. All they have asked for i s apromotional code from a postcard google was supposed to send me. They promised me front page exposure on google, which has not happened and they cannot make those promises.

They also claim to be google's prefferred online marketing parter, which is not true. They are one of thousands of company that go through google. Even after all the dissatisfaction i have expressed to them about their company and services, they refuse to quit charging my credit card, cancel my account, and say they will dispute any thing my bank sends them. Donot use this company if youre expecting any kind of customer service, contract agreement, or service promised to be delivered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eGumball/irvine-California-92618/eGumball-false-promises-bad-customerservice-will-not-let-me-cancel-and-unauthorized-ch-1028064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eGumball

File a law suite I would be willing to go in on it with you.

AUTHOR: Fred - ()

We are Advanced Tree from Utah.

File a law suite I would be willing to go in on it with you.

AUTHOR: Fred - ()

I agree THE WORST EXPERINCE OF MY LIFE!!!! I asked for a refund 30 days into and was unable to get one. I paid $1200.00 for absulutly nothing. They say they could not get a hold of us but our email works just fine. They could of asked the questions via email due to our busy gaveyard lifestyle. I guess that never crossed thier minds. If you are going to do business with them get everything in writing via email DO NOT TALK TO THEM ON THE PHONE. In WRITING ONLY!!! Be very careful what you say to them they will twist,  minipluate and even lie!! Be very careful when dealing with this company. I recommend only corrasponding through email. They are very good at minipluating the sistuation. BEWARE!!! They will bully and threaten you. In thier eyes they are perfect. Hundreds of poeple have taken the time to write reviews and say the same thing ,but we are all wrong. They will respond to every last one saying how perfect they are and everyone else is wrong. It's getting a little suspicious don't ya yhink??? So I'm sure they will respond some crazy thing about this review. Rik did quote "It's his Law" I truley belive he actually belives that. I can only hope one day someone has the time, money and power to finally crush Rik's scam and dishonest laws. I highly recommend you DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! They will bully you to take down every review and even call it RICO!!  If you would like to file a law suite I would be willing to go in on it with you. contact me at   (((ROR redacted))) If any else would like to join feel free to contact me also. I feel this company needds to be stopped.

#3 General Comment

AUTHOR: Nathan Haynes - ()

Egumball has decied to settle this contract instead of paying them $1668.64. They were kind enough to settle if I pay them $1200.00 and take down every reiview I have posted or add a resolved to the post. I never did recieve any services from them but I'm happy to no longer due business with them. Contract Resolved!