Complaint Review: eHomeConnect and National Short Sale Processing Center

• Submitted: Sun, November 15, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 19, 2010

• Reported By: ProtectHope — USA
eHomeConnect and National Short Sale Processing Center
8880 Rio San Diego Drive Internet, San Diego, California United States of America

eHomeConnect and National Short Sale Processing Center eHomeConnect, National Short Sale Processing Center, e home connect e home connect national short sale scam Internet San Diego, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Disgruntled Employee Issue

*Author of original report: e home connect

E Home Connect and National Short Sale Processing is a total ripoff

This company is based out of California. This company informed me that they could sell my home, but they lied about EVERYTHING!

After I had listed the property with their so-called agent and I had submitted my short sale package in full the short sale itself was delayed several times due to the unprofessional and unprepared company from California claiming to know how to do short sales nationally. Namely Sarah Selis and her incompetent employee Suzanne Reed.

They did not submit the offer I had on my home for 4 months because they did not have time. They were unfriendly towards me because my house price was under 200k which they put my property on low priority since they were not making enough money to put in any effort into my short sale.

This was the worst company in the world. They have clients from all 50 states and only 3 employees. They do not know how to process short sales, they do not answer email, and they do not follow up on files. They will leave you in the dark and then the sheriff comes to kick you out!

We are already going through enough.  Leave poor helpless homeowners to the professionsals! Stop taking advantage of people!  Go away e home connect and the so called National Short Sale Processing Center of idiots!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2009 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eHomeConnect-and-National-Short-Sale-Processing-Center/Internet-San-Diego-California-92108/eHomeConnect-and-National-Short-Sale-Processing-Center-eHomeConnect-National-Short-Sale-523964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eHomeConnect and National Short Sale Processing Center

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Disgruntled Employee Issue

AUTHOR: Sarah Selis - (United States of America)

I am so sorry someone is so upset that they needed to do an anonymous posting. I am the above mentioned evil Sarah Selis. I own e Home Connect and take great pride in our success rate of 94%. People facing a short sale are usually and understandably stressed and worried. We at e Home Connect work tirelessly to get these short sales closed. We have closed hundreds of successful short sales and have hundreds of satisfied clients and Realtors.

This report is an absolute ridiculous personal attack and completely untrue. Obviously, we have made an enemy somewhere along the line and this is their revenge. This sounds like disgruntled employee or Realtor posing as a homeowner that we fired due to incompetence. If not, a client who did not comply with the mandatory paperwork and the bank continued with the foreclosure. Nobody has ever called or emailed me with these complaints. How can we be a rip off if our services are free to homeowners?

Again, e Home Connect has a very strong closing rate of 94% and would never hold on to an offer unless the borrower was not turning in required paperwork. The banks require a complete file to be submitted or they will not accept the short sale. Please disregard this posting as nothing more than unwarranted attack from a disgruntled person who never made these complaints directly to us or even had the nerve to post a real name for a response. For more information please call me at 888-444-4090.

e home connect

AUTHOR: ProtectHope - (USA)

Another name this company is going by is: e home connect. They are a rip off. Homeowner beware!