Complaint Review: eLove

• Submitted: Sun, May 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, May 13, 2012

• Reported By: bamboozled! — San Antonio Texas United States of America

eLove Dont be SCAMMED! Internet

I signed up for elove in March, 2012. It was the biggest mistake I've ever made. I was under the impression that they thoroughly evaluated and did and indepth background check on all possible clients. They also promise they had several compatitible referrals and that they are the best matchmaker service for over 35 years. Their claims are quite high but also very disppointing. Within a week I was sent my first match. None of my preferences were met, not even the physical attributes such as nationality, race, or age!. After speaking with my matchmaker she reassured me that this will never happen again. Well sure enough it did! This time he was an American, but did not meet my other preferences such as race, age,or employment! For a company to promise such highly compatitible candidates, they have failed miserably. When I asked for a full refund, I was told no because I was sent two referrals. They also informed me that I was too picky and perhaps that why I havent had success on finding a mate on my own and needed their help. Id be a fool to continue services with them when proper services arent rendered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2012 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eLove/internet/eLove-Dont-be-SCAMMED-Internet-882272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eLove