• Report: #571980

• Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: Chris — Wylie Texas United States of America
eMalish Corporation c/o Decormyeyes.com
56 Beaumont Street Brooklyn, New York United States of America

eMalish Corporation c/o Decormyeyes.com CEO-Tony Russo False Advertising, Deceptive Business Practices, and Bait and Switch Advertising Brooklyn, New York

I too have had to deal with the abusive Mr. Tony Russo.

Weeks ago, I paid the upfront and advertised "refundable if you decline our repair estimate" fee and shipped my Persol glasses off to have a new hinge screw put into my fully functional and undamaged glasses.

After several business delays, I received the estimate for repairs totaling $60.00. I emailed a reply that the estimate was not at all acceptable and that I did not want these services.

I received a reply from the general email address they use (it is all the same 2 people, there is no real delineation between "departments", it is only different members of the Russo family) to call them and get extension 108 for adjustments.

When I did, I was told they already did the repairs and I need to "pay them and shut up about it". Mr. Russo also took time from his busy day to make some rather heinous personal remarks to me that had no bearing on business, only on myself and colorful statements about my mom.

The website clearly states an invoice will be emailed with an invoice. You either accept the invoice and pay the projected amount OR decline and they ship the glasses back to you without any repairs and with a refund of the upfront refundable fee. Neither of these events unfolded as advertised. In fact, there is no documented acceptance or approval of the repairs proposed. Infact, the invoice was for services 100% unrelated to the repair issue I submitted in writing.

Advertising services and detailing the steps you can expect up to approval/decline and choosing to operate with different steps, with a "if you want to see your glasses ever again" position is not acceptable. I dont have nor will I get my glasses back unless I pay Tony an amount he feels he is owed despite documentation of my choice to decline and have my money refunded as advertised. This is not acceptable to say nothing of the abusive interface you can expect from Mr. Russo.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2010 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eMalish-Corporation-co-Decormyeyescom/Brooklyn-New-York-11235/eMalish-Corporation-co-Decormyeyescom-CEO-Tony-Russo-False-Advertising-Deceptive-Busine-571980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eMalish Corporation c/o Decormyeyes.com