Complaint Review: eMartCentral.com

P.O. Box 1564 Andover, Massachusetts United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

eMartCentral.com This company sold me fake Sony Memory Sticks. Andover , Massachusetts

I ordered memory sticks. When I got them they didn't work. icontacted company and was told to format the sticks. So Idid using my camera , then my pC then another camera. Nothing worked. So I contacted Sony. They told me to mail them to Sony for exchange. When Sony got them they said that they were fakes. Imagine that. I will not keep reporting this to who ever I can till this company is put to death.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2010 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eMartCentralcom/-Andover-Massachusetts-01810-002/eMartCentralcom-This-company-sold-me-fake-Sony-Memory-Sticks-Andover-Massachusetts-568528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eMartCentral.com