Complaint Review: eMusic

• Updated: Wed, December 18, 2013

• Reported By: popcornman — krebs Oklahoma
eMusic
, Select State/Province USA

eMusic has been charging my c.c. since aug of 2013. caught it in December. I never did do this and they, they even tryed to keep me has a customer, after I told them I didn't authorize this. New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eMusic/Select-StateProvince/eMusic-has-been-charging-my-cc-since-aug-of-2013-caught-it-in-December-I-never-did-do-1107924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eMusic