Complaint Review: eMusic

• Submitted: Tue, March 30, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, March 30, 2010

• Reported By: Bill98498 — Lakewood Washington United States of America
eMusic
244 5th Avenue Suite 2070, NY NY 10001 2123002855 Internet United States of America

eMusic www.emusic.com Stole $200 from my bank account NEVER signed up for anything. Did not know who they were untill they stole my money. Internet

eMusic stole about $200 from my bank account. I never signed up for any service with them. Did not know who they were untill they stole from me.

How did they get my account number and banking information?

They did offer to refund $23.98 but I want all my money. The email account used in the fraud is not mine and is a bougas account with hotmail. I had to close my bank account.

eMusic knows the account is bougas. They told me the account was never used. Still they will not give me my money.

I filed a report with the FBI, state attorney general and my bank. I am looking for a class action attorney. I will get my money.

Stay away from eMusic, total fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2010 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eMusic/internet/eMusic-wwwemusiccom-Stole-200-from-my-bank-account-NEVER-signed-up-for-anything-Did-no-587589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eMusic