Complaint Review: ePhone Telecom, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, September 25, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, September 25, 2002

• Reported By:Lake Elsinore Califorina
ePhone Telecom, Inc.
P.O.BOX 788 HERNDON, Virginia U.S.A.

ePhone Telecom, Inc. ripoff dishonest fraudulant billing Herndon Virginia

When going over my bank account statement recently I noticed that a payment of $54.90 for something called an EPHONE was automatically withdrawaling their fees straight from my bank account. I have never heard of this EPHONE thing or ever received any kind of paper work about it. So,I know for a fact. I never authize this company to take thier fee out of my account.Because I haven't ever heard of them untill now. I then begain tring to get contact this company. I called them to only hear a automated system tell me to push one if I wanted to talk to a customer service rep. So I would push one and they said that all customer service reps were busy and to please leave a message after the beep. Well, the beep never came they just hung up on me. I have made several attempts to contact them by phone only to be hung up on again and again and still to this day. I have not been able to get any kind of money back from them still and they contiue to take my money. Now Thanks to this thing called Ephone My bank account now outstanding overdrawn due to the EHPONE withdrawals.
This EPHONE company has not only been ripping me off this whole time But I 'm now in deit beacuse of them. I call and call only to be hung up on. EPHONE is turely way more then a just RIP-OFF in my oppion. If I could only use the words to say what I really thought them boy I would let them have it.

Karagh
Lake Elisnore, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2002 02:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ePhone-Telecom-Inc/HERNDON-Virginia/ePhone-Telecom-Inc-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulant-billing-Herndon-Virginia-31014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ePhone Telecom, Inc.