Complaint Review: ePipo

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2001
  • Updated: Sun, August 19, 2001

• Reported By:
ePipo
18702 North Creek Parkway Suite 200 Bothell, Washington U.S.A.

ePipo, rip-off ..."Where's the money?" *Consumer Suggestion

*0: ePipo-In answer to Submitted Report 5/24/01-NO

Has anyone received a check from this company?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ePipo/Bothell-Washington/ePipo-rip-off-Wheres-the-money-Consumer-Suggestion-5237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ePipo

#1 0

ePipo-In answer to Submitted Report 5/24/01-NO

AUTHOR: - ()

I have worked for ePipo for one year. I developed 28 Direct Referrals, (4) on the second level, (1) on the third level. I watched the promises month after month. I have a copy of all transactions with ePipo. I have email responses from them that they had to have on an auto responder. There was an email returned to me one day saying it could not be delivered. So I went to the site and tried all the different email addresses that this site used for advertising, surf window tech, etc. They all were returned.

So I took some of the people that they advertise for and told them about my problem and asked if they knew how to get ahold of ePipo. Of course I did not receive any assistance, however, someone did because suddenly after a couple of weeks the email addresses were working again. I am sure I am not the only one that has not received any pay what-so-ever, and I am sure that there are many more sites like this one on the Internet.

The Internet needs to be cleaned up and our Government is working toward this, but they need help. If they do not know this happened to you than they can not stop this kind of site and help you in any way. I urge everyone that has had a bad experience with a web site to report it. Go to:

The National Fraud Information Center

They can not promise that you will collect the money lost but they certainly can shut them down. If you do not report these sites than you are just as guilty because you are allowing them to continue to do this to others. It is free to file a complaint.

Thank You for taking the time to read this.

phenomena