Complaint Review: eSoftware Doctor INC

• Submitted: Sat, February 06, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, February 06, 2010

• Reported By: Disappointed — Nauvoo Illinois United States of America
eSoftware Doctor INC

eSoftware Doctor INC IPrice Store, esoftwaredoctor.com Rerouted my internet order and would not refund purchase price. No answer to any email addresses, Internet

As a solution to my computer problems, the technician recommended I install Norton Internet Virus Service.  I ordered online thru Symnantec Co. and paid thru Pay Pal.  I noticed the confirmation email was from a different vendor- IPrice Store.

The program did NOT help my computer problems, so I uninstalled, eliminated other potential problems and reinstalled.  Problems continued, I even had a live consultation with a technician "Saran" incident 49028646,  whose answer was there were no problems with the program   I reinstalled and computer problems increased.

I requested a refund from IPrice Store, Lin Protect Inc and espydoctor, with no response for refund even tho they made the statement "if not satisfied" money will be refunded.

I cannot afford to pay for a program that doesnt work, a39.99 is a lot of money to me...but not if it did not help.

They incidents cited above occurred beginning Jan 10, 2010.

Please advise!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2010 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eSoftware-Doctor-INC/internet/eSoftware-Doctor-INC-IPrice-Store-esoftwaredoctorcom-Rerouted-my-internet-order-and-woul-565510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eSoftware Doctor INC