Complaint Review: eStarland

• Reported By: Richard — mobridge South Dakota
eStarland

eStarland items never received Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Regarding the Complaint

I sent in some games for trade in to this company a month ago they received them two days after I sent them. So after I was approved my credit I started picking out some used vintage games. I proceeded to checkout and placed my order. One week went by with nothing then a second week and nothing. So I called them as well as USPS come to find out they failed to put my apartment number on the shipment. So I called eStarland and they stated they did andthat there was nothing they could do. I'm a first time buyer and I'm sorry but this is not how you keep a customer. They sent me a pic of the shipping label and you can tell it was edited. And when I checked the tracking info my apt #was not listed so either someone got my package or it was returned, either way I'm out money big time for the trade INS and my purchase.

Beware guys I would not buy from this company go to somewhere else like jjgames at least they help their customers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eStarland/internet/eStarland-items-never-received-Internet-1046901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eStarland

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Regarding the Complaint

AUTHOR: eStarland - ()

According to USPS that the package in question was delivered to the address provided to us at the time of the order, with the correct apartment number included. This address was later confirmed as the correct address with the customer.

As discussed with the customer on April 18, if the customer did not receive the package on April 11 as marked by USPS, the Postal Service advises that he contacts his local post office as the package may be at the post office. If not, a claim can be started with the postal service and an update will be provided within 1 business day.