Complaint Review: eTeacher Biblical

• Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: Compassionate — London Ontario
eTeacher Biblical
8 Oholiav St, Ramat Gan, 52522 Isreal Ramat Gan, Other Israel

eTeacher Biblical – Yariv Ben Nun, owner Iztik Mcluf, supervisor Liran Biderman, supervisor Deceptive, Liars, Theives – get you into a legal binding contract, then take it all with no service in return Ramat Gan Other

*Author of original report: Refunded most of what I had paid

On November 29, 2012 I thought I would take Biblical Hebrew and signed online with eTeacher Biblical.

On November 30, 2012 I called back to cancel the course, stating I had some unexpected dental work that needed to be done.

They persauded me to take the course, by taking installments. No mention was ever made about a contract.

When January was approaching I called back to move it to July, as my work load not permit me to take the course. And at that time to keep me the offered the course at 30% reduction.

It was moved to July, but then in April I got a call from, the hospital that an operation I needed was being scheduled for the middle of July. So I called again and they moved it to September.

Then during June I called and said to a lady at the time that I do now want this course at all. The lady from eTeacher Biblical told me that the course would be cancelled and someone would call me from eTeacher to confirm. [continued below]....

.....

They would call a single time, not leave a message, and worse of it all call me on a Sunday morning when I was at church. Then send me an email to say they were unsuccessful in reaching me each time with only a single call.

I thought I would not think of calling them on their Sabbath, so why do they have a nerve to only call me when I was not home.

Then calling eTeacher back before my operation in July at that time the lady stated that the course was cancelled and no further charges would be added to my credit card.

Then I got a call from Itzik Mcluf on August 14, at 9:34 am EDT, and I picked up the phone said hello twice then the person on the other line hung up. Then at the same time 9:34 am EDT at the same time an email came in from Itzik Mcluf stating we have been unsuccessful to contact you.

I saw red. Who has the nerve to hang up on someone then state with a single call to say, 'We have been trying to contact you unsuccessfully through the phone numbers we have listed for you +1-519-×××-×××× [numbers × for privacy] to further discuss the course you are assigned to.’

When I called back I was angry because how rude, inconsiderate, and disrespectful, and borderline on hateful to hang up after I said ‘hello’ twice.  Itzik said he didn’t hear me, and later would say he waited for two minutes before sending the email.  I said I was at my computer and it showed just after I hung up.  So needless to say I did lay into him, but when he figured he heard enough he hung up on me a second time.

And I called back and laid into him a second time.  All during the conversation he would only state he knows I have feelings....meanwhile he would but in to state that I am scheduled to take a course in September.  I stated what the lady in July told me the course was cancelled and no further charges would added.  He said, ‘No your credit card will be billed for 490.00 usd in September.  I said I know where this is coming from.  This is coming from you are offended at what I had to say about your rudeness.  Again he only responded in canned words.  Now I was fuming when he did say I am going to hang up.

I sent numerous emails back after he sent an email confirming an amount of $490.00 would be taken off my credit card in September.

On August 21st I got a call from Liran Biderman to state he read over all my transcripts and understood me.  So the course is cancelled and they were offering me a free course in lieu of the problems I was having.  So I said so are you offering a refund on my deposit of $200.00 as well.  He said no, that with 200.00 they just withdrew the 490.00 as well from my account..  I said did I hear you correctly.  So you are cancelling my course in September as well taking all the money, and offering me nothing in return and then you have the nerve to state you are going to give me a free course.

I was livid so I said some rather nasty things.   Its only your money they are after.  They hate those who dare ask for a refund.  So for all this trouble I get a few phone calls and a bunch of emails I have never had the time to open.

I am convinced they are all corrupt from the top down.  I am waiting for a call back from the owner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/eTeacher-Biblical/Ramat-Gan-Other-52522/eTeacher-Biblical-Yariv-Ben-Nun-owner-Iztik-Mcluf-supervisor-Liran-Biderman-supe-1077843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on eTeacher Biblical

Refunded most of what I had paid

AUTHOR: Compassionate - ()

I am the one who filed this report, and with my credit card company we got all of the 490.00 charge in August of 2013, but did not get the deposit back of 190.00 from November 2012.
I am satisfied, however more could of been done.  Like refund ½ of deposit as well, but I will not fight that.

They have to resolve that themselves.

thanks, Compassion